Saturday, September 18, 2004

Lovestruck!!

-=[18th September 2004, Saturday]=-
Feeling: Red; Venue: At home (zZzZzZz...)

He's cute...

He's got big round eyes...

He's got round face...

He's got a cute smile...

He does not have alot of hair...

He's hyper active...

He comes to my place only once a week...

I can't resist him...

I am so in love with...












ARCHER MY NEIGHBOUR'S 9MTH OLD SON!!!

I love to carry him, play with him, disturb him. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!! Just look at his suave Looks!


OHMIGAWD..... I am hyperventilating....


AAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... I can't take it anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... His smile is so cuteeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY PASS ME THE OXYGEN TANK PLEASE!!!!

(Meanwhile at a corner of Anna's home....)


(Archer: "This Anna kept molesting me and not letting me go... See how miserable I look?")

xia0miLk scribbled at 11:55 am.

Comments:
Hehe go make one urself lahz... :P Anywayz how's stuff at the NPC?

m|st
 
http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp

amoeba fren
 
Heheeheh... Don't want lah. It is such a huge responsibility. If one is not prepared for it, then better NOT have one. Else you will be bringing more suffering to the kid in future....
 
Post a Comment


Archives++November 2003April 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004December 2004January 2005March 2005May 2005February 2006
THANK YOU LORD JESUS..
Dear Lord Jesus, THANK YOU for coming into my life, for saving me by YOUR GRACE, for loving me so infinitely, for bringing Joy into my life, for helping me in those trials and tribulations, comforting me when i am down, filling me up when i am empty. THANK YOU for all the blessings that you have showered into into my life in all forms and ways, the angels that you had sent into my life in all forms and relations(my family, students, #A-I frens, ncc frens, church friends, the DYSFUNKSHION peeps, my polytechnic pals and any other friends who have made a significant pact in my life). Dear Jesus, there are simply too many things for me to thank you about that i cant find the proper words to do so. But Lord, you know my heart :) Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR DYING ON THE CROSS FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU MY LORD AND GOD. Amen.
..::[About Me]::..
Anna Hee. 26th October. Singapore. Chinese. City-harvester. W185. Jaded. naive. simple-minded. docile. submissive. quick-tempered. quick to cool down. bad-tempered. stubborn. emotional. hurts easily. harmless. petite. peaceful. warm. passionate. loving. smiles 24/7. cheeky. playful. gets amuses easily. laughs easily. cry easily. fickle-minded. Loves GOD.babies.nature.crapping around.wasting time.red and pink colour.driving around leisurely.dogs.red roses.precious moments. Issey Miyake.Louis Vuitton. Hates drugs. Fears rats.mouse.lizards.heights.
..::[Reads]::..
RickO didi. Azli. Vocalwerkz. levistud. tanneddreamer. Liyingx. John. Zion. Sasa wOman