Thursday, September 23, 2004

Wong YuKang's Wedding

-=[23rd September 2004, Thursady]=-
Feeling: joyful; venue: abode home sweet home

*song playing*
"Toniiiiiiteeeeeeeeeeeeee I celebrate my looooooooovvvvvee for youuuuuuuuuuuuu........"

This is the march-in song for Yukang's wedding... He looked so happy in that suit and his wife looking so glowing with joy.



*************************************************************************
(At 1812hrs while driving to mummy's cousin's daughter house to freshen up for the wedding)

*Hp sounds off twinkle twinkle little star ring tone*

Panicky Me: "Halloooooooooooooooo"
Eddie: "Anna ah. What time you coming over ah?"
Panicky Me: *Panick* "Eddie ah, I driving now leh. I call u back later ok?"
Eddie: "okie. Byebyes"
Panicky Me: "byebyes"

*hang up and panicked further*

It's true that I was driving at that time. I panicked coz I was driving and using hp at the same time which is NOT allowed at all. AND I thought that they are back to NPC le, and can go off soon for Yukang's wedding. I was supposed to pick them up after work at Sgoon NPC. I didn't want to be late. I didn't want them to wait for me. I rather that I wait for them coz I don't want 4 people waiting for me alone? It won't be nice to do so. I am also generally quite patient thus I don't mind waiting for them at all. Actually the drive trip from the MSCP to Compass Heights condo is like mega near but due to my incompetency and panick state I took more than needed time to reach the carpark. PLUS my parking skills sucks. Thus at 1st view of an easy parking lot I immediately dive to it. Alas I had forgotten that the lift is like 10,000 miles away thus I had to spend extra time walking towards the lift. On top of that, i spent another 8min or so parking the darn rented car! So all in all spent like ALOT of time just on travelling + attempting to park. *sulks*. Knowing that I had lost the precious time, I panicked even more! *sweats*

Finally reached the place, headed straight to the toilet to doll-up. Rushed and rushed. Never even complete the 'process' and just rushed out le.

(At 1900hrs)
I rushed through session, rushed through the journey to the my ex-workplace, speeded on the road, cursed at the people and car that delayed me and finally parked in front of my ex-workplace. When finally I reached my ex-workplace, I gave Eddie a call and to realise that slot of them are still not ready yet! *faints*.... Well it's ok with me actually. Thus I slowly changed my earrings, put on perfume, changed into high heels etc. When I finally had the chance to cool down and relax, here comes SGT Jeffrey from another team who came out to tick me off and asked me to drive away.

SGT Jeffrey: "You also driver rite? Can you drive away the car? Later on complainant will complain. YOU ALSO XX LEH!!!" (**Note: XX stands for a synosym for my occupation. However I am not allowed to say it online)
Cool me: "okie okie fine" *mumble under my breath*
(drove away in my high heels to the opposite carpark)

I do NOT blame him for chasing me away at all coz I really cannot and shouldn't park over at that spot. I deserve it. Just that probably he could have used a friendlier tone instead? =
(At about 1950hrs)
Finally all appeared and we sped to Orchid Country Club. I had Mark, Eddie, Chun Kiat and Choo in de car. Eventful journey too. Short traffic jam on the CTE, slow moving traffic, conscious safe drivers driving in front of our vehicle thus also forcing our car's driver to drive safely (slow) as well, went past the turning where we should have turned right to get to OCC etc. Checking out the time on my watch, I realized that we were all gonna miss out on his solemnisation ceremony. I was very disappointed.

(FINALLY REACHED)
Ok the ceremony haven't start yet. and I DID NOT MISS THE SOLEMNISATION CEREMONY coz it haven't start!! I was soooooooooooooo happy!!

***********************************************************************
Had tons of laughter at the table. My table, no. 37 had Mr Leslie Yong (the person that conducts the solemnisation process. pardon me but i dunno the term for his his title), Terence, Ong Chi Po, Eddie, Melvin, Jordon, Rakesh and me! We were talking cock and laughing away. It was very nice of Eddie to keep helping me pick the food etc. You see, for a person like me, short arms short legs short body, kinda difficult to reach for the food lah. Haha.


Jordon the little boy pretending to be eating. HAHA!!



Melvin pigging away into his food, with Rakesh looking at it hungrily too



Cool huh, this pic. Rakesh look so 3D compared to the background.



Lobster-Red Eddie from the red wine. GEESH.... lousy lah. haha =P



Melvin, Jordon and Rakesh with a toast!



Eddie and I!



Meeeeeeeeeeeee!! I love the yellowish effect.



Group photo with the bride and groom and his family.


Table 38 were for the muslim friends. There were Johari, Sidik, Shahrul, Ibrahim, Nizham, Ferdauz, Sazaly, Senin, Azlee and Syawal.


The muslim friends from table 38

Table 39 sat James & his gf, Kelly, Ong Kok Peng, Koh Boon Yong, Ong Chun Kiat, Choo Guan Sion, Rodney, Mark and Soo Meng Hon.


Table 39. The one looking at the camera lense is non other than Chun Kiat loh.


Dinner finally over. Took some more photographs and finally left the place...


Finally my good mentor's face exposed to the blogger world...



Group photo of my ex-workplace mates.



The groom engulfed by the guys of his team... suddenly I sense the bond of brotherhood...

**********************************************************************
MESSAGE FOR YUKANG AND WIFE
My dearest Yukang and wife. When you 2 signed and pledged to each other on that stage, you really cannot imagine my joy that is in me. I dunno why but I was just so thankful to GOD for this wonderful union of 2 souls. I pray that the of 2 will remain on very strong, go thru thick and thin with each other, for you 2 are made just for each other. I dunno anything abt Mrs Wong but I am sure that she is a sweet lady who is just as nice a character as Yukang. 1 thing for sure is that I guarantee that Yukang will be 1 of the bestest life companion who will always remain loyal and faithful to Mrs Wong. I WISH THE BOTH OF YOU THE VERY BEST ALWAYS FOREVER!!

Love,
Anna

xia0miLk scribbled at 8:25 pm.

Comments: Post a Comment


Archives++November 2003April 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004December 2004January 2005March 2005May 2005February 2006
THANK YOU LORD JESUS..
Dear Lord Jesus, THANK YOU for coming into my life, for saving me by YOUR GRACE, for loving me so infinitely, for bringing Joy into my life, for helping me in those trials and tribulations, comforting me when i am down, filling me up when i am empty. THANK YOU for all the blessings that you have showered into into my life in all forms and ways, the angels that you had sent into my life in all forms and relations(my family, students, #A-I frens, ncc frens, church friends, the DYSFUNKSHION peeps, my polytechnic pals and any other friends who have made a significant pact in my life). Dear Jesus, there are simply too many things for me to thank you about that i cant find the proper words to do so. But Lord, you know my heart :) Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR DYING ON THE CROSS FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU MY LORD AND GOD. Amen.
..::[About Me]::..
Anna Hee. 26th October. Singapore. Chinese. City-harvester. W185. Jaded. naive. simple-minded. docile. submissive. quick-tempered. quick to cool down. bad-tempered. stubborn. emotional. hurts easily. harmless. petite. peaceful. warm. passionate. loving. smiles 24/7. cheeky. playful. gets amuses easily. laughs easily. cry easily. fickle-minded. Loves GOD.babies.nature.crapping around.wasting time.red and pink colour.driving around leisurely.dogs.red roses.precious moments. Issey Miyake.Louis Vuitton. Hates drugs. Fears rats.mouse.lizards.heights.
..::[Reads]::..
RickO didi. Azli. Vocalwerkz. levistud. tanneddreamer. Liyingx. John. Zion. Sasa wOman