Friday, October 29, 2004

Convict - Pinkie PiG

-=[29th October 2004, Friday]=-
feeling: loved; venue: GOD blessed home

Oh no!! I have been captivated and am now a convict under Anna's custody! You see my tag! Dang~



I was just hanging around aimlessly in a particular shop when SueLynn spotted me, captivated me and stuffed me into this pinkish wrapper (wanting to suffocate me to death I suppose! *humph* Where is my piggy rights!) It is alllllllllllllllllllllll Eunice's fault. Why must she tell SueLynn that Anna likes Pink colour?? Why can't she say red which is actaully another of Anna'a favourite colour? If red was mentioned then she probably wont even notice me! *mumbles under pig's breath*

I was being used as a gift to Anna for her birthday, from her cell group W185. They celebrated for her, her birthday just now after service. Anna got so excited that she has even taken side and back portraits of mine. But of coz, I am now a convict. Those are my convict portraits...


Me in my tag



My sideview simply look like Andy Lau...........'s pet piG *Oink 0inK*


My backview reminds you of Chow Yuen Fatt in "God of Gambler" movie hor? Equally as stylo mylo Kopi-O! See my curly wurly tail sticking out?


I am now being confined in her NPC's tiny locker for good... to be taken out for a breather whenever Anna misses her cellgroup, or for sleeping, or for any form of comfort that she may need... regardless of emotional, physical or mental... Heh but I am glad of 1 thing... she loves me lah.

xia0miLk scribbled at 11:57 pm.

Comments: Post a Comment


Archives++November 2003April 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004December 2004January 2005March 2005May 2005February 2006
THANK YOU LORD JESUS..
Dear Lord Jesus, THANK YOU for coming into my life, for saving me by YOUR GRACE, for loving me so infinitely, for bringing Joy into my life, for helping me in those trials and tribulations, comforting me when i am down, filling me up when i am empty. THANK YOU for all the blessings that you have showered into into my life in all forms and ways, the angels that you had sent into my life in all forms and relations(my family, students, #A-I frens, ncc frens, church friends, the DYSFUNKSHION peeps, my polytechnic pals and any other friends who have made a significant pact in my life). Dear Jesus, there are simply too many things for me to thank you about that i cant find the proper words to do so. But Lord, you know my heart :) Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR DYING ON THE CROSS FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU MY LORD AND GOD. Amen.
..::[About Me]::..
Anna Hee. 26th October. Singapore. Chinese. City-harvester. W185. Jaded. naive. simple-minded. docile. submissive. quick-tempered. quick to cool down. bad-tempered. stubborn. emotional. hurts easily. harmless. petite. peaceful. warm. passionate. loving. smiles 24/7. cheeky. playful. gets amuses easily. laughs easily. cry easily. fickle-minded. Loves GOD.babies.nature.crapping around.wasting time.red and pink colour.driving around leisurely.dogs.red roses.precious moments. Issey Miyake.Louis Vuitton. Hates drugs. Fears rats.mouse.lizards.heights.
..::[Reads]::..
RickO didi. Azli. Vocalwerkz. levistud. tanneddreamer. Liyingx. John. Zion. Sasa wOman