Sunday, October 24, 2004

Eunice's Gift to Anna

-=[24th October 2004, Sunday]=-
feeling: touched; venue:sleepyyyyy bed




HellOoOoOooo... my name is Pinky!

I am being given to Anna from Eunice for Anna's birthday 2 days from now. Eunice is Anna's poly friend. They had known each other since 1995! Both of them were in the same orientation group.

Anna really appreciates and loves Eunice alot!! As a friend lah of coz!! Despite Anna's not so good temper, Eunice could tolerate her so well. This is what make Anna love her the most. Anna is always very sorry to be such a meanie. So because of her patience, Anna really wants to change her horrigible temper. Eunice never forgets her birthday. When Eunice was in Aussie studying, she hand-made this birthday card for Anna and posted it over. Anna simply loves Eunice's hand-made cards! She has been in love with the cards since the 1st card that Eunice made for her during POly year 1! She could still remember that it was a picture of Minnie Mouse that Eunice had drawn on the card. Eunice was also the one who brought Anna back to CHC again. She was the one who so patiently follow up with Anna, willing to go the extra mile for Anna to go for church and cell group etc. Actually all these is long noted and deeply appreciated!


Eunice is really such a sweet thing you know. She attended Anna's POC, with a bouquet of blue flowers for her! And why blue in colour? So that it will match with her graduation attire! See! This is the flowers loh. I am just beside it. Anna totally didn't expect the flowers. Anna was totally touched by it...


Anna already has 2 other Me to You bears. Thus I have just been added to her happy family of bears. Think I overheard her mentioning to someone that she is gonna buy the other bear which looks almost the same as the red one that she has currently. Except that instead of the words 'I LOVE SINGAPORE' on it, it will be 'I LOVE YOU'. Nopes it is NOT meant for anybody. She just love the words on the bear. She finds it simply so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.


Anna and Eunice.... blur pics? Thanks to Linda lohhhhhhhhhhhh... shaky hands! But nvm Linda was very kind to help takes de pics tooo mah.

Hey Eunice! Anna is very shy to tell you this but.... she really treasure your friendship very much!! She really want to see you rise up in church and hope you be genuinely happy. She will always keep you in her prayers. She knows that you will be blessed greatly by GOD and the friendship will last till old old~~~

Ooopsie me! I just blurted to the blogger world 1 of her most innard feelings.... =

xia0miLk scribbled at 11:59 pm.

Comments: Post a Comment


Archives++November 2003April 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004December 2004January 2005March 2005May 2005February 2006
THANK YOU LORD JESUS..
Dear Lord Jesus, THANK YOU for coming into my life, for saving me by YOUR GRACE, for loving me so infinitely, for bringing Joy into my life, for helping me in those trials and tribulations, comforting me when i am down, filling me up when i am empty. THANK YOU for all the blessings that you have showered into into my life in all forms and ways, the angels that you had sent into my life in all forms and relations(my family, students, #A-I frens, ncc frens, church friends, the DYSFUNKSHION peeps, my polytechnic pals and any other friends who have made a significant pact in my life). Dear Jesus, there are simply too many things for me to thank you about that i cant find the proper words to do so. But Lord, you know my heart :) Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR DYING ON THE CROSS FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU MY LORD AND GOD. Amen.
..::[About Me]::..
Anna Hee. 26th October. Singapore. Chinese. City-harvester. W185. Jaded. naive. simple-minded. docile. submissive. quick-tempered. quick to cool down. bad-tempered. stubborn. emotional. hurts easily. harmless. petite. peaceful. warm. passionate. loving. smiles 24/7. cheeky. playful. gets amuses easily. laughs easily. cry easily. fickle-minded. Loves GOD.babies.nature.crapping around.wasting time.red and pink colour.driving around leisurely.dogs.red roses.precious moments. Issey Miyake.Louis Vuitton. Hates drugs. Fears rats.mouse.lizards.heights.
..::[Reads]::..
RickO didi. Azli. Vocalwerkz. levistud. tanneddreamer. Liyingx. John. Zion. Sasa wOman