Monday, October 04, 2004

Halle Berry Knows Beauty Is Only Skin Deep

-=[4th October 2004, Monday]=-
Feeling: generous and open; venue: zzzzz

I read the below verse from some magazine. It is the thoughts of Halle Berry. Thought that it sounded real meaningful, thus I just wanna share it with you people =)

[Being thought as a 'beautiful woman' has spared me nothing in life. No heartaches, no trouble. Beauty is essentially meaningless and it is always transitory]

Kinda true.... guess she has been bothered by problems of the heart.. such that she is very tired of alot of stuffs le... She just wants a normal life with no much of such problem I suppose..... and it is so true that beauty is only transitory. It changes over time. As we grow older, beauty also changes with time. Hrmz. The true beauty of a person lies within? But alas, very often it is the outer beauty that blocks out the inner beauty of a person to others. Not everybody can see through the screens and focus onto the inner beauty within. Well I do have 1 good fren who can =) His name is Tan Lip Seng.

Ok Ah Seng or Seng as I always call him, is a 21-yr-old guy who has always been a good friend in need. I knew him back then since 1999, again thru that useless radio thingy. He had always proved to be a very very very good friend. Always ready to help. Even in terms of financial though he himself needed some help! Nevertheless this friend has proven himself to be the 'friend in need is a friend indeed'. THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND SENG. Ok back to his story.

Now Seng has never liked studying. He repeated sec3 and left school after failing his GCE 'N' level. After which he got jobs then entered NS. Despite constant nagging and reminders from other people and me on the importance of studies, he still don't wanna even take a hood about it... Until he met his current gf. Ok his current gf is like. 5years his senior? This makes her 26yrs old currently. As you know, women of this age has certain needs that a young guy his age can't provide (This is the exact excuse I gave to MH and it works!! heh Why issit I always seem to attract young boys!??!?!!?!!?? *mumbles to myself*). Such as stability, security, assurity etc. Well for her sake, he went back to studying!! OHMIGAWD!! NOW THAT IS WONDERFUL. Mind you, his gf is not some heavenly maiden fairy or something like that. Neither does she possess the CFM face or something along that line. Not at all. But yet he could look beyond the ulterior and size, and sees her inner beauty. Not only does he sees it, he changes for her! WOW that is so amazing!

The gal treats him real cool too actually. She knew that his hp has this problem of battery dying on him thus she bought this motorola hp just for him. As she was also supposed to be going over to China to work for a year, she purpsoely went down to this dunno-where-place to get a webcam for him so that they can see each other on the web every single day when she is over at China. Isn't she simply so sweet to him? Frankly speaking her inner beauty is very deep. Really. She can cook very well, is sweet to him, treats him real great. What more can you ask for from a gal? I am really overjoyed that my good friend can finally find someone true to be with.

Oh yeah, just this morning, I got reminded that my friend's gf bought her the car and is also paying for the monthly installments. My friend just needed to pay for the petrol. WOW!! But again my friend really loved her girlfriend toooooooooo much!! SO I guess both love each other equally as much. Well of coz, all the ups and downs that they went through for the past 3++++ years. Have I mentioned that this couple which I am presently talking about are a lesbian pair? Have I also mentioned why more and more pretty gals are turning into lesbianism? It is because MORE and MORE guys are proving themselves to be more jerks/animals/ass/monsters/(fill in the blanks yourself with any demeaning terms) than anything else.

Ok relax guys, you do not need to panick at all. The author here, yours truly, is NOT a lesbo. Heheeheheh. I am just jaded. You know jade? A stone being green and cold..... void of feelings. Thus saying that I am jaded means that I am just cold about such bgr stuffs. Scared me off quite abit. Same like Halle Berry. Except that I was in much better off situations than her lah. Not so dramatic and life threathening. Just the usual stuffs that one gets from break ups. I think being a bachelorette is a great idea... at least for now... until someone can move me. 27-24 yrs olds I am perfectly fine with it. 23yr olds is cool with me. NOT 21yr old boys please!!! But hey! Other than that, I am still a warm and very passionate person about any other stuffs you know. *winks* (I WANNA JUST LEISURE DRIVE AROUND SINGAPORE, SEE THE MONKEYS AT THE UPPER PIERCE RESERVOIR, VISIT THE COW FARM SOMEWHERE AT LIM CHU KANG, VISIT THE HYDROPHONIC FARM, or just to venture around Singapore. etc. It's gonna be so interesting seeing all those stuffs. Interested readers may sign up for the mentioned activity with yours truly. Thank you)

I have never seen and guess I will also never get to see a straight guy buying a car for his gf. I DON'T blame the guys at all. In fact they should never be blamed for this reason. At this point of time and age, who can guarantee 'long lasting love'? The fairy tale ending that everybody wants to have? Alot of gals are getting more and more materialistic as the technology and time advances. I am very sure guys do not invest in something that they do not have any confirm guarantee over. I have heard of cases where the guys turn into gays after being dumped by their ex-gfs. The impact of brokeness the gal had done to the guy... tsk tsk...

Hhmmm... on a last note, Is Love Always Worth The Wait?

xia0miLk scribbled at 8:45 pm.

Comments:
"Neither does she possess the CFM face or something along that line"

.............tot u kidding on the topic.......
 
??????? I don't understand but nvm...
 
Post a Comment


Archives++November 2003April 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004December 2004January 2005March 2005May 2005February 2006
THANK YOU LORD JESUS..
Dear Lord Jesus, THANK YOU for coming into my life, for saving me by YOUR GRACE, for loving me so infinitely, for bringing Joy into my life, for helping me in those trials and tribulations, comforting me when i am down, filling me up when i am empty. THANK YOU for all the blessings that you have showered into into my life in all forms and ways, the angels that you had sent into my life in all forms and relations(my family, students, #A-I frens, ncc frens, church friends, the DYSFUNKSHION peeps, my polytechnic pals and any other friends who have made a significant pact in my life). Dear Jesus, there are simply too many things for me to thank you about that i cant find the proper words to do so. But Lord, you know my heart :) Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR DYING ON THE CROSS FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU MY LORD AND GOD. Amen.
..::[About Me]::..
Anna Hee. 26th October. Singapore. Chinese. City-harvester. W185. Jaded. naive. simple-minded. docile. submissive. quick-tempered. quick to cool down. bad-tempered. stubborn. emotional. hurts easily. harmless. petite. peaceful. warm. passionate. loving. smiles 24/7. cheeky. playful. gets amuses easily. laughs easily. cry easily. fickle-minded. Loves GOD.babies.nature.crapping around.wasting time.red and pink colour.driving around leisurely.dogs.red roses.precious moments. Issey Miyake.Louis Vuitton. Hates drugs. Fears rats.mouse.lizards.heights.
..::[Reads]::..
RickO didi. Azli. Vocalwerkz. levistud. tanneddreamer. Liyingx. John. Zion. Sasa wOman