Thursday, December 09, 2004

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

-=[9th December 2004, Thursday]=-
Feeling: blank venue: Ah ma's place

This is an announcement system. My computer had been down for a trillion decades. Thus the reason for not updating my blog at all. So please hold, while the computer takes another zillion years to get fixed. Meanwhile occasion updates will be done from my grandma's place. THANK GOD FOR AUNTIES WITH PC!!

xia0miLk scribbled at 3:46 pm.

Comments: Post a Comment


Archives++November 2003April 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004December 2004January 2005March 2005May 2005February 2006
THANK YOU LORD JESUS..
Dear Lord Jesus, THANK YOU for coming into my life, for saving me by YOUR GRACE, for loving me so infinitely, for bringing Joy into my life, for helping me in those trials and tribulations, comforting me when i am down, filling me up when i am empty. THANK YOU for all the blessings that you have showered into into my life in all forms and ways, the angels that you had sent into my life in all forms and relations(my family, students, #A-I frens, ncc frens, church friends, the DYSFUNKSHION peeps, my polytechnic pals and any other friends who have made a significant pact in my life). Dear Jesus, there are simply too many things for me to thank you about that i cant find the proper words to do so. But Lord, you know my heart :) Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR DYING ON THE CROSS FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU MY LORD AND GOD. Amen.
..::[About Me]::..
Anna Hee. 26th October. Singapore. Chinese. City-harvester. W185. Jaded. naive. simple-minded. docile. submissive. quick-tempered. quick to cool down. bad-tempered. stubborn. emotional. hurts easily. harmless. petite. peaceful. warm. passionate. loving. smiles 24/7. cheeky. playful. gets amuses easily. laughs easily. cry easily. fickle-minded. Loves GOD.babies.nature.crapping around.wasting time.red and pink colour.driving around leisurely.dogs.red roses.precious moments. Issey Miyake.Louis Vuitton. Hates drugs. Fears rats.mouse.lizards.heights.
..::[Reads]::..
RickO didi. Azli. Vocalwerkz. levistud. tanneddreamer. Liyingx. John. Zion. Sasa wOman