Saturday, January 01, 2005

My Kukup Trip

-=[13th December 2004, Monday]=-
Feeling: grateful venue: Sammy boy's place

This is actually a delayed entree coz of my inaccess to a computer with internet access. Many a great thanks to Sammy boy for lending me his laptop to update it.

A little Background of trip:
It was a trip to replace the annual BBQ that #angry-innocence has every single year. A setback to it will be, not the entire channel people are able to make it. The wise participants of the trip are: Me, Cherina, Mariko, Wenling, Nancy, Wenzhong, Hongjia, Jeremy, Jonathon, Jiawei, and Weibiao. A total of 11 of us went for it. Supposedly to be 12 but Myron the moron paid up and backed out at the last min, telling us that he does not wish to go anymore. *mumbles under breath* = Anyhooooooo... it was great. Though it was only a short trip of 2 days to a nearby fishing village but ALL of us enjoyed ourselves too much. Frankly it is not about the place and trip, but rather, its the people that we go with that counts.

THANK YOU GOD for putting the angels, #angry-innocence, into my life. Words can't express my gratitude and love for them. Having them in my life is one of the best thing that happened to me. I really hope to grow old together with them. I pray that the friendship lasts on and on...

I LOVE THEM.

*********************************************************

Bright early morning trip... most of us met half-awake... thus continuing our much needed sleep on the long trip on the bus... including yours truly...

It was a very relaxing trip with infinite laughter. We took abit of time to settle down into the chalet. Poor Wenling was made the joke of the trip. Mariko and I went to do abit of "local shopping". Together we bought some fireworks to be put in the night. Night time was spent chatting and putting up the fireworks. Well it was pretty cool. Wenzhong, being the expert in letting off fireworks (he is experienced in it), volunteered to risk his life and let off the fireworks, while the rest of us watched a a nearby spot, ready to run off anytime. Haha.

All of us squeezed into the one room for the night. Wenzhong sacrificed himself to give us sufficient space to sleep, and to keep watch over us. So nice of him rite? The next day was a trip out to one of the fish farm out at the sea, followed by just shopping throughout, then back to Singapore.

The one and only disappointment of the trip, The food. It was supposed to be a seafood-eating trip. But throughout all the 2 days' meals, only the last meal for the trip was a real seafood meal.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Somehow or rather, right now the pictures I take are pretty abstract. Anyway my friends are very very shy to take pictures (unlike the narcissistic Anna), thus most of the pictures taken are of the beatiful scenery. Though not very breath-taking, but it is sufficient to make me go "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"


This is Wenzhong and Hongjia sleeping....

Below is some pictures of the nice scenery that was displayed.


This is a picture of the sky.. somehow I like the glow coming out from the clouds. It was as if the glory of GOD is shining out..


The scenery with glowing sky... oh manz..


A postcard-like sunset.. Need I say more? :)


This is one of the kelong against the beautiful background


Another one...


(on the boat)
Wenzhong: "Hey everybody Look! I see a mermaid!"

Weijie: "WHERE?? WHERE???????????????"

Wenzhong: "BLUFF U LAH! Hahahahahah"


This is one of the fishing farms..


A cute puppy was chained on the fish farm that we visited. Apparently we were more magnetized to the puppy than the fishes there. (At least it is so for Anna lah)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Overall I enjoyed the trip way toooo much ..... =)

xia0miLk scribbled at 4:06 am.

Comments: Post a Comment


Archives++November 2003April 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004December 2004January 2005March 2005May 2005February 2006
THANK YOU LORD JESUS..
Dear Lord Jesus, THANK YOU for coming into my life, for saving me by YOUR GRACE, for loving me so infinitely, for bringing Joy into my life, for helping me in those trials and tribulations, comforting me when i am down, filling me up when i am empty. THANK YOU for all the blessings that you have showered into into my life in all forms and ways, the angels that you had sent into my life in all forms and relations(my family, students, #A-I frens, ncc frens, church friends, the DYSFUNKSHION peeps, my polytechnic pals and any other friends who have made a significant pact in my life). Dear Jesus, there are simply too many things for me to thank you about that i cant find the proper words to do so. But Lord, you know my heart :) Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR DYING ON THE CROSS FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU MY LORD AND GOD. Amen.
..::[About Me]::..
Anna Hee. 26th October. Singapore. Chinese. City-harvester. W185. Jaded. naive. simple-minded. docile. submissive. quick-tempered. quick to cool down. bad-tempered. stubborn. emotional. hurts easily. harmless. petite. peaceful. warm. passionate. loving. smiles 24/7. cheeky. playful. gets amuses easily. laughs easily. cry easily. fickle-minded. Loves GOD.babies.nature.crapping around.wasting time.red and pink colour.driving around leisurely.dogs.red roses.precious moments. Issey Miyake.Louis Vuitton. Hates drugs. Fears rats.mouse.lizards.heights.
..::[Reads]::..
RickO didi. Azli. Vocalwerkz. levistud. tanneddreamer. Liyingx. John. Zion. Sasa wOman